PAYS BAS | LIVE
Each other’s muse, lovers and collaborators.
The creative duo behind Donna Blue plays sultry indie pop, under the influence of sixties yé yé, Lynch movies and old Hollywood romance.
- Interview et session live Paste Magazine Session (US)
- Beats1 Rocket Hour la playlist signée par Elton John!
- «Sous emprise d’Ennio Morricone, Donna Blue a-t-il vu trop de films de Sergio Leone et Quentin Tarantino ? Rien n’est moins sûr.» Sourdoreille
- « Donna Blue makes romantic music that could instantly fit in a David Lynch movie » Noisey
- “‘Billy‘ is a sumptuous tale of heartbreak drawn in Lynchian framing with a steakerish twist” God Is In The TV Zine (UK)
- Interview Joy of Violent Movement (US)
- Amazing Radio (US)
- Byte FM (DE)
- “We would like to slow dance, forever, on this delicate melody with oldie inspirations. Vintage has a bright future, and Donna Blue does too.”
- Indeflagration Premiere (FR)“They always know how to give color to their mysterious world in a different way, and they continue to surprise” Dansende Beren (BE)